This workshop provides the basics to help people understand the importance of taking charge of one’s credit identity. Participants leave knowing how to access their personal credit report and obtain their credit score, as well as how to use the information contained on the reports to impact their financial lives.
1. What is a credit report and credit score
2. How does information get reported
3. How to access your report
4. How you can dispute information on your report
5. How your credit report and score can help you build a strong credit identity
6. How knowledge of your credit report will help with ID theft prevention