COPEC University is an educational workshop series offering personal development opportunities presented by industry experts on a mission to educate. Presentations are given in an informational format, making this a perfect opportunity to learn more about how to grow your business, plan for your future, care for loved ones and more.
COPEC University classes cover professional wellness, financial wellness, social wellness, personal development, and more.
- 16 classes are offered from starting at 9am with the last class at 12:45pm
- Attendees can choose to stay for one hour or all four. You are not required to stay for the entire day, it is your choice.
- Individuals of all ages are invited to attend
- Breakfast, lunch and beverages provided by the Dublin Sunny Street Cafe are included with each ticket
- Free Parking
- Tickets are only $25 for entire day
Free for all active-duty military, reservists, military dependents & all honorably discharged veterans. Upon registration, use discount code: USVeteran
Proof of service must be shown upon arrival the day of the event for entry
Presented by The Better Business Bureau of Central Ohio, Indiana Wesleyan University-Hilliard, Retirement Strategies, Ltd., Golowin Legal, LLC, The Hilliard Chamber of Commerce and CYP Club
To watch Gail Hogan interview with Jay Lindner and Kip Morse click here: Daytime Columbus Interview