We are all called to do something special–yet too often we ignore, suppress, or find ways to avoid pursuit of our true calling. Regardless of title, everyone sells. So often, however, we tend to associate the nature of selling with manipulation–of playing on peoples’ wants or fears to get them to do something that we want. In our imperfect world, that may be the case in some occupations and environments, but for those of us fortunate to be following our true calling, “selling” isn’t selling at all–it’s all about serving.
- Finding your Purpose, Discovering your Why.
- Finding needs and filling them (the heart of true entrepreneurship)
- How every NO gets you closer to a YES
- Personality Profiling (First Rule: “To Thine Own Self Be True”)
- It’s Win-Win, or No Deal
- Donâ€™t sell…teach
- How passion fuels perseverance
This Presentation will Provide:
- Practical tips and action steps to discern your calling
- A step-by-step breakdown of the consultative/integrity selling approach
- Guidelines on how to identify personality types (starting with your own!)
- How to close the sale gently but firmly.
This presentation will examine what these factors mean to you in both your personal and professional life. Further, it will help you delve deeper into your own mindsets that may be holding you back–especially when it comes to issues around perseverance. When you are truly committed and driven by a mission and purpose that is greater than yourself, you gain focus and tap a potential within you that can create outstanding results.